Rainbow 6: Siege Custom Matches
- Launch the game by selecting the application on the home screen of your console or from the Steam games client (PC).
From the main menu, navigate to the small box w/ three lines and select.
Hit “Custom Game” found at the bottom-right and choose “Create Online”.
- You must create a new playlist. Select “Normal Mode” to begin editing the custom lobby.
- Edit your lobby settings to comply with HSEL Rules.
- Select “Create as a Player” to be taken to a new window where both team’s players will be visible.
- Start the game when all players communicate they are ready on the HSEL Match Page.