There may be situations when you disagree with the match outcome. You always have the right to dispute it by filling out our contact form and selecting the Match related category. Please remember to include any evidence that supports your claim and will help us resolve your case quickly and properly.
Examples of evidence you should attach include but are not limited to:
- End of the round & end of the match score screenshots
- Case related communication outside of the match chat
- Gameplay videos of the match with timestamps
When to File a Dispute
Here is a short list of instances where a match can be disputed:
- Incorrect Reporting of a Match Score - wrong score, undeserved forfeit
- Negative or Toxic Behavior
- Using players not registered on the roster
- Breaking the rules
The above list shows only some examples. We encourage you to be familiar with the rules so you know when prohibited behavior occurs and to avoid breaking the rules yourself.